Tuesday, March 31, 2009

??????????????????/

Back after a long hiatus and I don't have any topics to comment on.Yesterday was one of those days when I hit home pretty soon.It was the usual evening, the TV running , reading newspapers and the chat with the family.Nothing new, except that I had this feeling of having visualised the exact scene somewhere else. I have not seen the scene in a movie or show or anything but I had this feeling that I was part of this scene already.And as I was still pondering about where I had seen this,I saw an advertisement which I had not seen beforeon TV but I still felt like I had seen it somewhere.I am not sure if I have been able to convey anything with all the "seen" and the " scene" words.

I have always wondered about the conscious, subconscious and the unconscious minds and the strength of each.Yesterday I realised how less I know about each of these.I believe each of us have had this experience where we are part of the present having our joyous discussions and suddenly realise that we have had the same conversation, maybe in your dreams.I have faced this a number of times before too.I remember once when I was still in school and my seniors and me were having a nice time chatting, when all of a sudden my senior was into complete silence.Later when we questioned her she was explaining to us that she felt like she had, had a vision of this scene before. Has any of you felt that before? If so, what do you call this? Is there something you know about why this happens. I don't have answers for any of these questions but am hoping to find the answers.

3 comments:

Samata said...

Nice post..
I ve experienced dis a lotta times b4.. But not much oflate.. For instance, when i was in school, I'd gone 2 my native for da 1st time during my summer vacations.. It was not really 1st time cos i was born der..:) but den aftr dat it was da 1st time.. so mayb u can say it was da 2nd time.. So, i dint ve any idea of hw da place was, or how my house looked etc.. But wen i entered my house, it was all like i ve seen dis b4 mnay times.. i had visualised myself on da verrandah playin a couple of times b4.. & it felt like da whole dream was jus repeatin itself.. But i had never dreamt of it b4! I cud relate to every detail... It felt so weird.. Infact even da dress i was wearin looked same! strange na.. I used to ponder a lot on dis.. Dunno wat it is cald.. But der s 1 anothr thing as well.. some things which v want them 2 happen wid all our heart, definitely happens.. This also i ve experienced.. Its like u jus keep wishin 4 something subconsciously.. u don really ve any hopes.. or neither do u expect it 2 happen.. but still u want it 2 happen.. n it happens!! Dis s something which i ve experienced oflate... Dunno if da 2 r interlinked.. or they r entirely diff concepts.. But den 1 thing s 4 sure.. our subconsciuos mind s very powerful.. v jus need 2 realize it n start workin towards makin it as a boon or a precious asset 4 us...:)

Hope i made some sense!!!!! :D

Unknown said...

Good that u have posted something really different :) I think these kinda things happen to most of the ppl .... Its happened to me a lot of times... it could be as simple as a casual chat that u have with ur family/friends... U have this sudden feeling crossing ur mind n that tells u " This same scene has taken place b4"... very wierd ..As Samata rightly said it could be the outcome of the wants n needs of one's Subconscious mind ... Mind Power certainly has lot of influences n impacts in a lot of actions n decisions we take in life... @ Samata - nice narration :)

Revathy said...

hey somya isn't this what you call as 'Deja Vu'! There's an english movie that goes by the same name on this. Talkin abt subconscious mind, i have read in a book which says if you say and believe u can achieve something then no matter how hard things go wrong ur subconscious mind has the power to make things happen, similarly if u think that u cant do somethin then no matter how hard you try it seems ur subconscious mind will work towards not making it happen. So, it all depends on how ur consciuos mind thinks, that's one reason why having a positive attitude is very important :)!!